The VIBROFILTR PRO-2mm is a multilayer insulating material produced by the technology of the National Technologies NGO using the equipment of the German Baumüller Company. The basis is a modified aluminum foil with enhanced viscous properties. The insulator is a butyl rubber layer reinforced with fillers. Fixation is provided by a self-adhesive polymer layer (synthetic sealant).
Vibration insulation has an increased range of damping harmful frequencies (MLC 0.38 c.u.) and significantly reduces the noise impact. It is widely used in places with increased demands to reduce the vibration level.
- Base: butyl rubber composition, aluminum foil
- Thickness, mm: 2.0 ± 0.1mm
- Sheet size, m: 0.7 x 0.5 (0.35 m²)
- Weight of 1 m², kg: not less than 3.0
- •Foil thickness, mN: 100
- Mechanical loss coefficient at 200 Hz, standard units: 0.38
- The bond strength of material with metal surface while peeling N/cm²: not less than 6
- The stability of the adhesive polymer layer to the effect of temperature 90º C during the period of 24 hours: Peeling is not allowed
- The bond strength of siliconized paper with the adhesive polymer layer N/cm²: 0.05-0.15
- Flammability (rate of combustion, mm / min, not more): Non-flammable, self-extinguishing (100), not combustible