The VIBROFILTR PRO-1.5 mm is manufactured by the exclusive technology of NGO National Technologies using German Baumüller equipment.
This is self-adhesive material, which absorbs vibration, reduces noise, and has waterproofing properties. Unlike other materials, aluminum foil undergoes special processing, which increases the viscosity properties that reduce the vibration effect.
The absorbing layer is an eco-friendly butyl rubber composition, which provides a mechanical loss coefficient of up to 0.25 units with a thickness of 1.5 mm. Small thickness allows to isolate hard-to-reach spots. A self-adhesive layer provides reliable fixation and operation in the Russian climate.
Waterproofing vibro-absorbing self-adhesivematerial
Vibrofiltr VF100-1.5mm (0.7×0.5m)
- Indicator name: VF100
- Tickness: 1.5 ± 0.1mm
- Weight of 1 m², kg: not less than 2.5
- Foil thickness: 100 mN
- Mechanical loss coefficient at 200 Hz: 0.25 conventional units
- The bond strength of material with metal surface while peeling N/cm², not less than 6 N/cm²
- The stability of the adhesive polymer layer to the effect of temperature 90º C during the period of 24 hours: peeling is not allowed
- The bond strength of siliconized paper with the adhesive polymer layer: 0.05-0.15 N / cm²
- Flammability (rate of combustion, mm / min, not more): 100 non-flammable, self-extinguishing