VIBROFILTR PRO-4mm is the best sound insulator and vibration damper used in cars. MLC (mechanical loss coefficient) is 0.60 c.u., one of the highest in this class.
With a thickness of 4 mm, almost all harmful frequencies are suppressed, which is facilitated by the reinforced insulation layer. Synthetic sealant reinforced with polymer additives ensures fixation for the entire period of operation. The material is eco-friendly; it is regularly tested for protective properties. Like other materials manufactured using the technologies of NGO National Technologies, it has waterproofing properties.
- Base: butyl rubber composition, aluminum foil
- Thickness, mm: 4.0 ± 0.1mm
- Sheet size, m: 0.7 x 0.5 (0.35 m²)
- Weight of 1 m², kg: at least 5.00
- Foil thickness, mN: 100
- Mechanical loss coefficient at 200 Hz, standard units: 0.60
- The bond strength of material with metal surface while peeling N/cm²: not less than 6
- The stability of the adhesive polymer layer to the effect of temperature 90º C during the period of 24 hours: Peeling is not allowed
- The bond strength of siliconized paper with a sticky polymer layer N / cm²: 0.05-0.15
- Flammability (rate of combustion, mm / min, not more): Non-flammable, self-extinguishing (100), not combustible