VIBROFILTR PRO-3mm is an innovative material of the National Technologies NGO Company. It has vibration absorption, waterproofing properties, and a high level of acoustic protection. The results are constantly confirmed by EMMA (EUROPEAN MOBILE MEDIA ASSOCIATION).
The multilayer material is reinforced with a modified, specifically viscous aluminum foil; protection is provided by the inner, reinforced layer. Insulation is fixed by a layer of synthetic sealant with increased adhesion.
High level of MLC – 0.50 c.u., thanks to which it can be used to protect structures with high levels of vibration and noise. Including in the loaded areas inside the cars to achieve complete acoustic insulation.
- Base: butyl rubber composition, aluminum foil
- Thickness, mm: 3.0 ± 0.1mm
- Sheet size, m: 0.7 x 0.5 (0.35 m²)
- Weight of 1 m², kg: not less than 4.5
- Foil thickness, mN: 100
- Mechanical loss coefficient at 200 Hz, standard units: 0.50
- The bond strength of material with metal surface while peeling N/cm²: not less than 6
- The stability of the adhesive polymer layer to the effect of temperature 90º C during the period of 24 hours: Peeling is not allowed
- The bond strength of siliconized paper with the adhesive polymer layer N/cm²: 0.05-0.15
- Flammability (rate of combustion, mm / min, not more): Non-flammable, self-extinguishing (100), not combustible